SQT Twinflow Box Fan
- The robust 1.2mm galvanised mild steel sheet casing is treated internally with Class O rated (BS476 Parts 6 & 7) fire resistant acoustic foam lining with a fire resistant polymeric coating. The wrap around folding casing is specially manufactured using integral motor mounting plates to provide additional rigidicity for the casings.
- Each casing provides spigots to suit standard circular ducting. EPDM (ethylene propylene) rubber U shaped seals (being ozone and UV stable) are used to ensure a good seal back to the duct that is to be attached.
- A removable lid is provided as a standard feature to facilitate ease of maintenance and cleaning.
- High efficiency low tonal noise backward curved centrifugal impeller, dynamically balanced to ISO 14694 Grade G6.3 and directly driven by the motor to provide a smooth airflow through the unit.
- The twin range of units may have either an AC or EC twin rotor motor fitted as standard. The motor contains sealed for life bearings. Thermal class of motors to THCL 130 or 155 dependant on size.
- Manufactured by Ziehl-Abegg providing increased reliability.
- All motors are suitable for use in ambient air conditions up to +60 degrees C.
- Units are to be designed and manufactured with procedures as defined in BS EN SO 90001:2008.
- All units are to be tested to ISO 5801:2007 (airside performance) and BS 848 Part 2:1985 (sound performance).
Controller Also Available