Insulated Flexible Ducting Size 100
HASFLEX MI is a range of fully flexible thermally insulated ducting, which has been specially designed for the HVAC market.
The HASFLEX MI range has been developed to minimise the heat gain or loss resulting from the temperature differential between the airflow and the surrounding ambient air.
The vapour barrier prevents condensation forming on the outside of ducts carrying air at lower temperatures than the surrounding air.
HASFLEX MI is constructed with an inner duct (Hasflex MU) with either 25mm or 50mm fibreglass insulation and covered with an outer jacket, which acts as a vapour barrier.
The jacket is a spirally produced multi-layer Aluminium/Polyester laminated fabric reinforced with a fibreglass yarn, which provides an outstanding combination of strength and tear resistance.
- Supplied in standard 10 metre length, compressed to 1 metre
- Individually boxed
- Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting
- No special tools required for cutting or fixing
- In the event of a fire no toxic gases are emitted
- The products have been successfully tested for fire resistance and conforms to BS476 Parts 6, 7 & 20